How to link a new device?
If you wanted to link a new device to Roku com link activation then transfer an old device to an already existing account. Steps are as follows:
- The code will be displayed on your TV, note down the code.
- Connect to an internet network
- Go to Roku code link and you will see a message displayed “let us link your Roku account”.
- There you will find some empty fields to be filled, which will be asking you to fill the link code that you have copied already.
- Make sure you enter Roku activation code and click on submit, agree with the terms and conditions then again click “submit” button.
- You will be prompted to a screen that will ask you to add channels for your account.
- While the Roku activation process is going on you can find the progress on your status bar and will know at what level of activation you are present.
- The channel apps and top subscription services will be displayed and can visit the store to check out all the options available.
- The summary below lists your subscriptions and the total amount you have spent.
- Click continue button to go further, go on clicking continue until you can see a message “you are done” on your screen.
- A prompt will be displayed that requests you to wait for a few minutes in order to link your Roku Stick account.
- The process got completed now you can browse all the offers available on your device under ‘go to offers” option.
Now you can enjoy with ultimate Roku experience of signing the advanced Roku devices.