How to activate Roku without errors?
Yes, we can hear some hundreds of clients confronting issues during the time of Roku code activation they say that they come across Roku activation error code 001 or Roku activation error or Roku error code, and after the message is displayed they feel it very difficult to solve this. But, we are here only to help you to deal with the Roku activation error. Here we will explain you the easiest ways to resolve your Roku error code issues.
What is Roku error code?
Roku error code is the error message that can be seen if Roku activation error occurs this can be seen as a pop up on your device screen. There are different types of Roku error codes like Roku error code 009, Roku activation error code 001, Roku error code 003, Roku error code 011, Roku error code 014 to in order to fix Roku error code
issues you have to follow the below guidelines and explanation of this Roku activation error.
Steps to resolve Roku activation error code 001:
Here are some of the few steps to resolve Roku error code, when you come across Roku activation error code 001 then you can follow the below steps to resolve the issue.
- The first thing you should do if you come across the Roku error code is to turn off the Roku streaming player.
- Next, you have to expel all the power cables from your router.
- The next step that you have to follow after finding the Roku activation error code 001 is to
connect your ethernet cable to your Roku streaming player.
- Now you can start your Roku player by power association on your router.
- Try finding out whether the same Roku error code and check if there is an issue with your Roku streaming device.
- After that, you have to go to the Roku com link in order to get the Roku activation code and then enter the Roku activation code on Roku.com.
The solution for Roku error code 003:
Here you can find the step by step solution in order to fix Roku code error issues, in this case, you will be able to see a pop up with Roku error code 003.
- This Roku error code 003 indicates that your TV is inadequate to communicate with the Roku update server.
- Sometimes this Roku activation error may be due to the firewall issues with the Roku refresh server also.
- This Roku error code 003 may be due to the DNS error and many more.
Here is the solution for this Roku error code 003:
After the appearance of the Roku error code 003 the first thing you have to do is to reboot your router.
- After completing the reboot, then go for resetting task on your Roku TV.
- Now just disable the firewall.
- The main step to resolve the Roku activation error is moved to the Roku secret screen menu and complete the update task.
- You can also attempt the manual refresh by means of the USB.
- Then start pressing the home key 5 times.
- Again, squeeze quick forward 3 times.
- Similarly, rewind 2 times.
- Check the update software choice and tap ok on it.
- Do you know what? You have done with the Roku error code 003 now your device can be accessed without the errors.
Roku error code 009:
When you can see the Roku error code 009 then you may need to change the DNS settings on your network modem, additionally to solve the Roku error code you have to follow the below guidelines to fix the error code issues. Determine that you should provide the internet connection from another device when you come across the Roku error code 009.
- Now start refreshing the firmware of your router
- The next step to fix the error code issues is to change your wireless channels.
- Then, you have to modify your ACL/MAC address filtering.
- You will also have to manage the wireless security mode in order to resolve the issue.
- The last step you have to consider to get rid of Roku error code 009 is to change your DNS servers.
Fix the Roku error code 011:
When you get to identify the Roku error code 011 then you can follow the below guidelines to fix Roku error code issues. In this case after watching that the Roku error code is 011 then you have to attempt to reset your Roku streaming player and also must follow the procedure beneath:
- The first thing you should do is to choose the setting menu.
- You can see the network option and click on it.
- The scroll down to reach the option “repeat guided setup” and click on it.
- Then you have to pick the network name that you are going to utilize to fix the Roku error code issues.
- The last step is to get associated with the network by giving it Roku com link account.
Deal with Roku error code 014:
The Roku error code 014 occurs due to the wireless network connection, so you can follow some steps to fix Roku error code issues.
- Firstly, start with attaching the Roku streaming player to the internet with the help of the cable modem.
- You can also use a router with the help of ethernet cable.
- Now choose Roku settings and complete all the steps for the ethernet connection on the Roku streaming player.
- Once you are done with the ethernet association then you can come back to the web settings of your Roku streaming player.
- Just pick the wireless option and network over there.
- Ensure to provide the correct password in order to resolve the Roku error code.
- The connection procedure will be established in this way.
If you are still facing any Roku error code issues then you don’t need to take stress about it, you can try another method to fix Roku error code issues call Roku technical support team @ +1-833-4513-111, you can get a relevant solution to all your Roku activation errors through a well-qualified team every day and night in order to only deal with your account activation issues and also to resolve the Roku error codes.